Listening is the most fundamental component of interpersonal communication skills. Active listening not only means focusing fully on the speaker,
but also actively showing verbal and non-verbal signs of listening.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their communication skills.
• Understand importance of listening behavior and effective communications.
• Understand essential elements of listening actively.
• Learn how to be an “active listener”.
• Use body language to emphasize and support the communicated message.
• Appreciate the role of questioning and confirming.
• Improve the communication process by paraphrasing and asking open-ended questions.