People who manage their time well are significantly more productive, proactive, and achieve more than people who don’t. They are also less stressed.
Therefore, it is important to learn to become more effective through planning, organizing, and managing time better.
Who should attend?
Frontline staff, administrators, consultants, supervisors, team leaders, managers to senior managers. It is for anyone who wishes
to improve their effectiveness at work.
• Apply a range of time management tools and techniques
• Develop meaningful goals and objectives
• Evaluate your own use of time and identify areas for improvement
• Learn to prioritize effectively
• Learn to organize the workspace for efficiency and productivity
• Learn when and how to delegate for maximum productivity
• Manage meetings better
• Evaluate own progress in time management