Problem solving often involves decision making, and decision making is especially important for management and leadership.
Problem solving and decision making are closely linked, and each requires creativity in identifying and developing options.
Who should attend?
• All managers, leaders and professionals who wish to improve the accuracy of their conclusions and decisions
• Anyone who desires to develop critical thinking and problem solving as a core competency
• Analyze problems and distinguish root causes not just effects.
• Understand problem solving models.
• Learn about the stages of the decision making process.
• Apply problem solving and decision making techniques to the workplace.
How are we different?
In this course, we tap into creative potentials of participants. We empower them by making them solve a relatively high number of problems in a short time!!