Highly effective leaders know down deep inside that they and their team can accomplish anything they set their minds to.
Learning how to be an effective leader is within everyone’s grasp. Practicing leadership skills will make us more effective in our
careers regardless of the size of our organization.
Who should attend?
Top and middle management.
• Learn about different leadership styles
• Understand good leadership behaviors
• Learn strategies and tools to overcome 21st century challenges
• Gain insights about yourself and others
• Learn to be diplomatic, motivating and inspiring to others
• Become a better Leader in the 21st Century
How are we different?
• Interactive participation and discussions in a positive learning environment
• Pair and group exercises and hands-on activities to ensure understanding and foster favorable attitudes
• Targeted games
• Questionnaires to aid in self-evaluation and development